The Latika Roy Foundation operates 7 different projects, including:
- Gubbara: Assessments and Diagnostics
- Mama EIC and Khushi: Early Intervention
- Karuna Vihar: Education and Therapy
- College for Vocational Training: Livelihoods Training
- Latika Vihar: Inclusive Activity Centre
- Training Centre: Skills Development for professionals and para-professionals
- Resource Centre: Awareness, Networking, Documentation
Our projects are located around Dehradun and, with the exception of Gubbara which is in the government run Doon Hospital, all are in rented buildings. Each project works independently with a dedicated staff of physicians, therapists, special educators, assistants, communication and documentation specialists and administrative staff; team leaders meet weekly as the Core Group.
Project updates are shared here and policy decisions are made. Each project has its own schedule of team meetings and staff training. Timings in each centre vary according to its program’s needs.